Read the text carefully until the end to avoid problems when getting your abadá kit.
The withdrawal for those who already have the ticket (abadá voucher) can be done by anyone, just presenting it and showing documents (ID, CPF or CNH).
For those who purchased online, you should access the ordering area at www.guicheweb.com.br/oba/pedidosprint your E-Ticket and present it together with your documents (ID, CPF or CNH).
There is a guidance below for people who purchased through the event's official sales website (www.guicheweb.com.br/oba).
For people who bought online, there is a feature in the ordering area, where the holder can transfer one or more tickets for someone else to use. After the transfer is made, the E-Ticket will have the name and CPF of the new user´s ticket, which must be printed and presented together with their documents (RG, CPF or CNH). It is no longer necessary to present the buyer's documents.
To make the transfer the holder of the purchase must access www.guicheweb.com.br/oba/pedidos and enter their email and password.
It is important to remember that the transfer is irreversible, once made it will not be possible to transfer to another person. It is also important to follow the guidelines described in the E-Ticket.
Watch this video if you still have questions: www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWgSWC6bTXk
Dates and Place of Withdrawal
Mundo Oba - side road Votuporanga x Parisi (see on Google Maps)
• 20/02/2020 - Thursday - from 11 am to 9 pm
• 21/03/2020 - Friday - from 11 am to 9 pm
• 22/03/2020 - Saturday - from 11 am to 3 am (dawn)
• 23/03/2020 - Sunday - from 3 pm to 3 am (dawn)
• 24/03/2020 - Monday - from 3 pm to 3 am (dawn)
• 25/03/2020 - Tuesday - from 2 pm to 10 pm
The exchange of daily tickets, will only be made on the day and at the event entrance.
• T-shirt (abadá);
• Identification bracelet;
• The use of the T-shirt (abadá) is suggested for use only on 25/02, the orientation is to not cut the Oba Festival marking in any way, keeping it on the front of the shirt (abadá);
• The use of the identification bracelet is mandatory during the entire event. In case of violation or loss of the bracelet, only the holder of the bracelet presenting ID, CPF or CNH and paying the fee of R$ 200.00 for the cancellation of the bracelet and release of a new one.
It is mandatory to present the printed E-Ticket.